Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thinking what to do

Well during all those adventures, I've had a feeling about Doon. During those crazy things we did he always seemed quiet but helpful. He would know what to say and he would give great advice, that's why we were good friends before now I feel bad for him that he works as a pipe worker being messenger makes me feel great but it was Doon's job he picked. He seems so loyal to me and Poppy. I know why he switched, to find out more about the city. I agree with him, the city of ember has been here for some time and no one knew the true history of ember. Like, why underground?? Our supplies have dropped and if we run out we have nothing left. Thtas why me, Doon, and sadly Poppy are risking our lives to find something out their so we can have life again in ember. I never would have though ti would be doing this...speaking of which even though I've made it this far, im afraid of the obstacles.What should i do? Go back and finish up my duty as messenger, or risk my life with Doon and Poppy to find life? Big decisions...but then Doon came to me and and said, "think about it, this is a one life time oppourtunity". When i said he knows what to say, i wasn't kidding. He's giving me confidence so now th eadventure continues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment