Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Finding

Doon wants to save Ember by fixing the generator so he switches jobs with me, I am a pipeworker, but now i became a messenger. One day i found an old box in the back of the closet of my little sister Poppy, she had chewed most of it so i couldn't really read it. I tried to put it back together but I ended up showing Doon for some help. We figured some of it out together and searched all over Ember to find out what is going on. In pipeworks there was a ladder found near the side platform running along the river. Doon, Poppy, and I go down it and find a landing where there were boats, candles and matches. We got in the boat and go through the tunnels until we came to a shore underground. We follow the pathway up and find an opening where we came out into, it was night time when we reached the top. We believe that the city does have the only light until the sun rises, and we found an opening where we can see down to the city of Ember from the mountain. We sent down a message tied to a rock hoping someone will find it and help out. That's all I have for now, we will see what happens from what we have found.

-Lina Mayfleet

2 comments: