Thursday, October 1, 2009

Something can change

So far, I've said me, Doon, and Poppy are finding new land. Then how if all this is worth it. So many people and things have been in our way and some have been the most helpful. I haven't told you about my life basically but i can give u a quick summary or so. I haven't met my real parents yet but i have met Poppy and is basically the only sibling i know. Then i live with my granny in her old shop. She used to sell and make scarfs or mittens from her yarn. Now that the shop is closed, we live their. I was just a regular girl in my granny's old shop then like i said before, i found a box. No one was suppose to find it but i did. I didn't realize ho wmuch it meant. That's why were ona mission to find many different things up there besides Ember. Sometimes i think i might miss it but then again some things were just to much for me. A lot of things have changed since I've last been in Ember. My friend and i dont talk much anymore, Everyone is dedicated to their assignment day job. The mayor gave us the chills or atleast to me. So take 1 minute to think if u can change something that hasn't been done in a long time. Being able to do this with courage gives me more and more confidence. Also this trip has made me alot more mature
Thnx for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment